This Blog created by Charlotte Locksmith our business information : 704-951-4445
1. Make your glass-patio doors burglar proof. you can do this by setting a metal bar in the middle bottom track of the door slide. Make sure the pipe is the same length as the track of the door.
2. Make sure you have a safe in your home where you can store your cash, jewelry and any other valuable items.
3. Make sure that all doors leading into your house have locks on the. For example, a deadbolt or jimmy proof lock.
Their are other more advanced locks such as the multi-lock and medico lock. They’re pick proof and drill proof.
5. Do NOT leave your lights off when you go out. When you leave your lights off it is a nice sign for burglars. keep some lights on!
6. Get a dog. When burglars here a dog barking they immediately flee the scene because they do not want any attention drawn to them.
8. Cover up your garage windows so a burglar wont know if your car is there or not.
10. Do NOT leave any spare keys in the mailbox or under the doormat. Instead bury a key in tinfoil in the dirt or behind a bush.